Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Room with a View

My roommate Jamie and I went to go see this at International Cinema on Friday (I'm a tinge behind).

Review: I liked it. Period pieces can be quite enjoyable when done well, as this one is. It's fun to see the differences between George and Cecil. I love how Cecil thinks that he is some great romancer, when he's completely...blah. One of my favorite moments was after Cecil asks permission to kiss Lucy, he basically stands still he was like a dead fish. Made me laugh.

Bottom-line: Good stuff, I didn't run out of the theatre thinking I'm putting this on my favorite list stat. But make no mistake I enjoyed the film.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Ha! Watch it about ten billion more times, and then tell me you don't love it. And make sure you either get the made-for-TV version, or the unedited version, with a book to cover the bottom half of the screen. The IC cut out my favorite part.

Okay, so I've seen it so many times I don't know if it's good or bad, anymore, I just love it. If you see it that many times, though, you might love it, too.