Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Enchanted

I went and saw this in the theaters after Sarah raved about it and wanted to see it again.

Review: SO FANTASTIC! I was very glad to see Disney create a gem again. The story is really clever. It's so enjoyable for people of all ages. The music is fantastic, the dancing is as well, especially for "That's How You Know." Although only a small portion of the film was animated it was very well done. There was a fair amount of integrating a small portion of animation into the real life scenes were done extremely well. I can't get over how much I enjoyed it.

I really liked all of the characters in each of their own ways. I liked Patrick Dempsey's character because he was real. You could understand why he had such a pragmatic approach to life. I really enjoyed seeing how Amy Adam's character, Giselle, evolved. It was great.

The movie made me remember all of the Disney animated films that I grew up loving and in some ways it was a new way to enjoy that kind of princess fun as an "adult."

Bottom-line: Please go see it!! It's fantastic. I plan on owning it at some point in my life and especially look forward to someday watching it with my kids.

No comments: