Friday, January 25, 2008

Live Free or Die Hard

On this particular Saturday night I still wasn't feeling well and wanted a night in. Bryce and I then decided to watch a movie, so I thought I'd support Bryce in his manhood and humor my taste for an action film every now and then and watch an action flick. So Live Free or Die Hard it was.

Review: If you can get past the fact that it is completely ridiculous, one could enjoy it. I do enjoy action films and there were some funny lines. But there are much better action films out there.

Bottom-line: It's not the worst of action movies, it's not the best of action movies. I wasn't disappointed after I watched it, I didn't really have high hopes for it though to be completely candid. I'd say you could redbox it or whenever it's on TV watch it, but I wouldn't spend any more green than that on it.

No comments: